This is Tanishq's new jewellery ad
. This is the real reason for justifying the existence of laws like IPC
498A and DV
- The reality is that most Indian parents push their reluctant daughters into marriages.
- The reality is that most women get married for the love of jewellery and riches.
- The reality is that it takes a promise of gold for most women to agree to get married.
- The reality is that an average woman in India agrees to get married because her parents promises her jewellery and property rights. THIS is the real 'Dowry'.
- The reality is that most Indian women get married for all the wrong reasons.
Dowry is popularly imagined to be inducement to the groom for marrying the daughter. But the actual explanation of Dowry is clearly shown in this ad. And this is what is happening in India.
As soon as the glamour of the marriage ceremony wears off and the glitter of the gold fades to the reality of life, these gold-digging daughters of India start dreaming of escaping the drudgery of marriage. And they do it in style, aided by the Mengele
of our time, the NCW.
- The rest is the reality of false criminal cases against husbands and their families.
- The rest is legally aided butchery of men.
- The rest is legally aided torment of fatherless children.
- And the concentration camps of Indian Family Courts where the poisonous fumes of bias and oppression kills all voices of reason, conscience and the last whimpers of justice.
- And all this for these women's lust for gold.
Labels: Bias against men, DV Act, Family Courts, Feminism, I-VAWA, IPC 498A, jewellery, PWDVA, Tanishq